Bakugan Battle Brawlers
Haos Bakugan have the lowest G-Powers in the game but strategy and manipulation is the main idea. Haos Bakugan are often in the battle for aid, or switch. They often use abilities such as G-Power Swap and are often credited with winning the battle with the lowest G-Power. Haos Bakugan use very strong Ability Cards such as Haos 2, The Glow, Sagitarius Arrow, Freezing Haos, and Runo's Launcher.
- Test of Will
- Test of Will 2
- Defiant Soul
- Super Speedup
- Healing Light
- Defense Specialist
- Body and Soul- Haos and Subterra
- Light in the Shadow- Haos and Darkus
|Koh Grif||Kilan Leoness|
- In the original series, Haos Bakugan were light grey (with a tinge of blue) with a gold highlight.
- In Bakugan: Gundalian Invaders, Haos Bakugan are white with yellow and orange highlight.
- The symbol of the Haos attribute is derived from the Han character for light, 光 (hikari?).
- After Tigrerra, all of the Battle Brawlers' Haos Guardian Bakugan have been humanoid warriors.
- Neathia involves the most amount of Haos Bakugan seen in the anime.
- In the Bakugan: Battle Brawlers video game, Leonidas' official attribute is Haos, though he can be any attribute of the player's choice.
- The only Haos BakuTech Bakugan to have an even number of Crosses is Well Galow.
The English name, Haos, is derived from the Ancient Greek ἅλως (hálōs), which has a possible meaning of "ring of light around the sun or moon." Another definition of ἅλως is "disk of a shield," which may explain why most of the Battle Brawlers' Haos Guardians have been modeled after warriors.
The Japanese name, Lumina, is a conjugation of the Latin lumen, which means "light."