Pyrus can be found at the inner core of the universe and is inhabited by Bakugan who draw their strength from the blazing heat that surrounds them. It is within these deep recesses of molten rock that their intensity is forged. Never one to waste even a second, the Pyrus blitz their enemies from every angle like a raging firestorm.
Bakugan Battle Brawlers
For Pyrus Bakugan, the main point of them is to simply overpower through sheer force and shutting down ways your opponent can fight back like gate card bonuses or Ability Cards. Due to this, nullifying cards like Rikimaru's Surprise or Stand Off are very useful to stop your opponent from fighting back with ability cards or Gate effects and Stand Off also gives a great Pyrus Bonus.
- Breath of Fire
- Breath of Fire 2
- Defense Crusher
- Frenzied Flames
- Combo Maniac
- Relentless Rushdown
- Lava Floes - Pyrus and Subterra
- Storm and Spitfire- Ventus and Pyrus
In Bakugan Battle Brawlers and Bakugan Battle Brawlers: New Vestroia, the color scheme for Pyrus Bakugan was red with orange highlights. For Bakugan: Gundalian Invaders Bakugan, the color scheme is red with yellow highlights. In Bakugan: Mechtanium Surge, the color scheme is red entirely, except for the silver highlights and bottom half.
- The original Pyrus symbol was derived from the Han for the Japanese character for fire, 火 (hi?).
- In the English dub, Diablo Preyas once says he is "part Nova," which is the Japanese name for Pyrus.
- The video game-exclusive Omega Leonidas' Gate Card is strongest in Pyrus and Aquos.