|Six Degrees of Destruction
Zenoheld always used the Assail System, whenever Farbros began to fall behind the opponent. Assail Farbros' body was composed of slightly changed and upgraded versions of the final Farbros pieces. The jet constructions were upgraded and the twin horns were moved from its back to its hands. Its feet were huge compared to Farbros'. It also had four cannons on top of its head. It was somewhat powered by the BT System. Former King Zenoheld sat inside of it to control it. It easily defeated the Six Ancient Soldiers. Its power level depends on Farbros current power plus 4200. It was also equipped with the FARBAS system, just like Helios. It will never be released in any country.
In Six Degrees of Destruction, Assail Farbros first appeared and it battle the Six Ancient Soldiers. Assail Farbros seems to be very strong because he nearly overpowered the Six Ancient Soldiers and almost took their attribute energies.
In Ultimate Weapon, it battled against Helios MK2 and Rex Vulcan and was eventually able to overpower them but their teamwork allowed them to hold out. However, when it became part of the Alternative, their chances of winning dropped dramatically.
- Ability Cards
- Garland Claw: Adds 300 Gs to Assail Farbros.
- FARBAS XM: Heals Assail Farbros's body and all G-Power that Assail Farbros lost is restored.
- Meteor Driver (Shadow Blast): Transfers 500 Gs from the opponent to Assail Farbros.
- Shiny Oricalcum: Nullifies all of the opponent's abilities.
- Shadow Crowley: Subtracts 400 Gs from each opponent.
NOTE: Almost all Abilities used by Assail Farbros are available to normal Farbros as well (besides Shadow Crowley and Meteor Driver), so it can be assumed that all Abilities that were activated by normal Farbros can be used in Assail Formation as well.
- Doomtronic in Bakugan form resembles Assail Farbros to a degree.
- The way that Zenoheld operates Assail Farbros is similar to the way that pilots operate their mobile suits in the Gundam universe.
- Assail Farbros also has a different system of activating Abilities compared to all other Bakugan in the season it debuted: instead of using the Gauntlet, Zenoheld pulls out virtual representations of the Ability Cards and taps them on the cockpit computer.
- The Ancient Warriors, though briefly, were the only ones who actually overpowered Assail Farbros (by 500 Gs) in terms of G-Power.