Zeon Hylash is an imposing Bakugan as he stands menacingly over his opponents. He has huge shields made out of rock on both arms. His punches stun the strongest Bakugan and he finishes them off by striking them with the spear on his head. His leaping ability makes him hard to catch when in battle.
- Zeon Hylash is a similar case to Dartaak as both were originally planned to be released as Traps during Bakugan: New Vestroia, but were delayed until Gundalian Invaders's fourth wave of products.
- Due to the existence of their Ability Cards being released during New Vestroia, Zeon Hylash and Dartaak are the only Bakugan released after their Ability Cards which specifically support themselves.
- Cyclone Percival's, Mutant Elfin's, Flash Ingram's, and Meta Dragonoid's support any variation of Percival, Elfin, Ingram, and Dragonoid, respectively.
- Iron Dragonoid's supports any Heavy Metal Bakugan.
- Sky & Gaia Dragonoid's supports a team of completely different Bakugan types and attributes.
- Flare Wilda's is unusable due to its subject being unreleased.