|Attribute Variations||Ventus, Darkus|
Dual Elfin Revolution
|First appearance||Marucho's Mission|
|Voiced by||Caroly Larson (English)|
Elfin (エルフィン, Erufin?) is an elf-like Bakugan with a frog head on top of her normal head. She is Marucho Marukura's Guardian Bakugan in Bakugan Battle Brawlers: New Vestroia. In the second arc, after obtaining the Aquos Attribute Energy from Frosch, she evolves into Minx Elfin.
Elfin also appears in the New Vestroia-based video game, Bakugan: Defenders of the Core.
- 1 Information
- 2 Anime
- 3 Physical Game
- 4 Video Game
- 5 Trivia
- 6 Navigation
- 7 References
"Elfin tests Marucho to prove he is a worthy partner. Can change attributes to gain an advantage during battle. Protects the Bakugan in the forest from the Vexos. Can shoot arrows out of its fingers."
New Vestroia Handbook
A cross between an amphibian and a fairy with a long tail, wing-like flippers, and webbed hands and feet.
Elfin can choose from Aquos, Ventus, and Darkus attributes in battle. She loves to turn the tables on her opponents with a quick attribute change.
Where You've Seen Her
Marucho made a promise to himself to win back Preyas, battle the Vexos, and save New Vestroia. But he couldn't do it without a Bakugan to brawl with. While searching the woods of New Vestroia, he encountered Elfin. She refused to join him at first, but changed her mind when Mylene showed up to steal the Bakugan in the forest. Elfin and Marucho have been brawling together ever since.
What You Should Know
When Elfin met Preyas, it was a perfect match. They're both outgoing and like to joke around, especially when things get tough.
Elfin has a sense of humor and a lot of energy in battle-just like her good friend, Preyas. Elfin's attribute changing power gives her an advantage over almost any opponent. She can also shoot arrows from her frog-like fingers.
Bakugan Battle Brawlers: New Vestroia
In Marucho's Mission, it is shown she protects the Bakugan in the forest from the Vexos. She later tested Marucho to prove his worthiness as a partner. Together they battled the Aquos Vexos member Mylene Farrow with Elfin facing off against Abis Omega, then Clawcer and Stug at the same time and then facing the Bakugan Trap Tripod Theta. While Elfin was able to defeat her first three opponents without getting into a serious jam, she was overpowered by Tripod Theta and would have been captured if not for the intervention of Ingram and Shun Kazami who were nearby.
In Final Countdown, Elfin along with Ingram and Thunder Wilda almost crack the code to free Hydranoid, Skyress, Tigrerra, Gorem and Preyas. Elfin trips and accidentally cracks the code. Then Elfin, Ingram and Wilda dance in a ring: Elfin: "I'm so brilliant!". Ingram: "Yes you are!". Wilda: "Victory! Well done!"
- Ability Cards
- Wing Mercury: Adds 200 Gs to Elfin. (Ventus)
- Twinback: Any G-Power taken from Elfin is returned and doubled. (Darkus)
- Moon Rainbow: Transfers 200 Gs from the opponent to Elfin. (Darkus)
- Delta Marine Snow: Nullifies and blocks the opponent's abilities for a short time. (Aquos)
- Subterra Reaction: Changes the opponent's attribute to Subterra.
- Shooting Stardust: Transfers 200 Gs from the opponent to Elfin.
- Blue Shield: Nullifies the opponent's ability and adds 200 Gs to Elfin. (Aquos)
- Jamming Out: Reflects the opponent's ability. (Ventus)
The highest G Power on the attribute change is 700 Gs.
In Japan, the Aquos version that can change to Darkus or Ventus in BST-05 comes with 400 Gs, 420 Gs, or 440 Gs. The Aquos version that can change to Darkus or Ventus in BO-06 comes with 420 Gs, 440 Gs, or 460 Gs.
Bakugan: Defenders of the Core
- Rain Torrent:
- Water Fall:
- Water Singularity:
- Water Pillar:
- Elfin's design and mannerisms are heavily based on Usagi Tsukino/Sailor Moon, the main character of the popular Sailor Moon series. She imitates Usagi's odango hair with the fins extending from her frog head, while the frog head's eyes take the place of Sailor Moon's hairclips. When she is rolled, she undergoes a "transformation sequence" very similar to Sailor Moon's "Moon Prism Power, Make Up!" After she finishes off a Bakugan, Elfin strikes a pose very clearly parodied off Sailor Moon's famous "In the name of the moon, I will punish you!"
- Just like Preyas, she uses a parody of Hokuto Hyakuretsu Ken, a deadly martial arts technique from the anime Fist of the North Star, when she uses Shooting Stardust.
- Along with Preyas and Elico, Elfin is fully animated and her mouth moves when she talks.
- Elfin is the only female Guardian Bakugan in New Vestoria.
- In the anime, she has five fingers, while in the game she has three.
- She is part of the Preyas family of Bakugan, and as a result shares a basic ball form with him.
- In Defenders of the Core, she is the second non-Trap Bakugan to battle the player (the first is Maxus Dragonoid in Interspace), although she is the first non-Trap Bakugan to battle the player under Vexos control.