|First appearance||Invasion of the Vestals|
|Voiced by||Ron Pardo|
Thunder Wilda has evolved from Wilda. He's three times as strong as before in his previous form, effectively harnessing Subterra energy, and can shoot massive mud balls and tree vines from its mighty hands to ensnare its foes.
In episode 12, Thunder Wilda faced Premo Vulcan and won the match.
In episode 21, he faced Cyborg Helios and even with Baliton he lost.
In episode 27, Thunder Wilda evolved due to the Six Ancient Soldiers giving their Attribute Energies to Drago and the others. Thunder Wilda gained Clayf's Attribute Energy and evolved into Magma Wilda.
- Ability Cards
- Power Winder: Subtracts 200 Gs from the opponent.
- Gun Lock: Adds 200 Gs to Thunder Wilda.
- Volcano Hammer: Transfers 200 Gs from the opponent to Thunder Wilda.
- Clay Wall: Returns the opponent's power level back to their base level and adds 200 Gs to Thunder Wilda.
- Sand Beast: Nullifies the opponent's ability.
- Quick Sand Hole: Traps the opponent and subtracts 200 Gs from the opponent.
- Molten Rock: Nullifies the opponent's ability and transfers 200 Gs to Thunder Wilda.
- Iron Plate: Subtracts 200 Gs from the opponent.
- Copycat: Copies an opponent's ability that is in use or has been used.
- Ground Borting: Adds 400 Gs to Thunder Wilda.
- Ground Detonator: Transfers 200 Gs from the opponent to Thunder Wilda.
In Japan, the Subterra version in BO-05 and BST-04 comes with 400 Gs, 420 Gs, or 440 Gs.
- He's the first Bakugan in the anime to use a Double Ability.
- It is the third Bakugan to use the ability Copycat and the only Bakugan to use it in Season 2.
- In his Ability Card Thunder Wilda there is a picture of Magma Wilda instead.