|First appearance||Gate Crashers|
Piercian is a Bakugan Trap which connects with Nemus to create a dynamic one-two punch. He has two colossal shields attached to his forearms for protection, which we can also throw like discs to crush his challengers. Piercian's towering block legs provide tremendous stability to sustain the mightiest of punches. He can also fly by spinning his shields above his head.
|Image||Available Secondary Attributes||Available in||Notes|
In episode 43, he helped Saint Nemus battle Aranaut but he was defeated along with him.
- Ability Cards
- Haos Bunker: Transfers 200 Gs from each opponent's Bakugan to your Bakugan.
- Tank Bunker: Transfers 200 Gs from the opponent to Piercian.
- Soliton Defender: Halves the effect of the opponent's ability.
- Soliton Keeper: Nullifies the opponent's ability that has just activated.
- Electrocution (Explode): Subtracts 200 Gs from the opponent.
- Eternal Cocoon: Protects any Bakugan and cancels all attacks targeting that Bakugan. Piercian may not attack while this ability is active.
- Piercian seems to be based on a fortress.
- In episodes 23, 36, and 43, Baron calls Piercian by its Japanese name "Guardian" instead of Piercian.