Jump to navigation Jump to search
|First appearance||Gundalia Under Fire|
Rapilator is a surfboard-like Mobile Assault. Its sleekly-designed controlling mechanism gives the commanding Bakugan complete control.
It also appeared with Aranaut during Battle Lines.
- Works on: Silver and Copper Gate Cards.
- +100 G-Power if your enemy has more Gate Cards in his used pile than you.
- It seems to be a variation of Jakalier, another Mobile Assault Vehicle.
- On its Reference Card, it has an Aquos Trister riding on a Pyrus Rapilator.
- It is the second Mobile Assault from Mectanium Surge that is used on a Bakugan from Gundalian Invaders. The first being Hurrix.