Cannonfury is a large cannon type Mobile Assault Vehicle.
Cannonfury made its debut in Battle Lines, when Marucho used it against Sellon's and Anubias' Mechtogan. He said he modified it to Mechtogan Level strength and it was able to take out each one with one hit.
Cannonfury was released in Poland and England during the Bakugan: Gundalian Invaders series in Darkus, Ventus, Pyrus, and Aquos. The Darkus version has 260 Gs, the Aquos version has 250 Gs, and the Ventus version has 250 Gs.
- It is the first cannon type Mobile Assault Vehicle to be seen in the anime.
- Its design looks similar to Optimus Prime's cannon from the Unicron Trilogy.
- Cannonfury is the first Aquos Mobile Assault Vehicle to appear in the anime.
- It is the biggest Mobile Assault Vehicle to date.
- It is the first Mobile Assault Vehicle to be featured in Bakugan: Mechtanium Surge before its toy form was released.
- Unlike the anime does, its toy version only has similar size with the other Mobile Assault Vehicles.
- Its toy version has shorter cannon than the anime's.
- Cannonfury's sheer size and method of opening with a Bakugan makes it very similar to a Battle Suit.