|First appearance||Brawler To Be|
|Voiced by||Kimiko Saito|
Avior is part of Ren's team. It throws out flames that can melt through rocks. Impact waves blast out of Avior's mouth. He is very loyal to Ren's cause. Avior incorporates the effect of a Gate Card and uses it against an adversary freely.
In Hostile Takeover, he appears and tags with Rubanoid to take out Venoclaw and Buz Hornix. The two successfully triumph. He then later tags with Venoclaw to battle Helix Dragonoid and Hawktor using Lashor. He is defeated by the combined efforts of Drago and Hawktor after Venoclaw loses.
In Decoy Unit, he tagged with Strikeflier to battle Akwimos and Coredem. He managed to temporarily keep them on the ropes by using Lashor, but taken out in the first round. He later goes on in the second round, but when Akwimos activated the ability Elemental Blue, he and Strikeflier were frozen, ending the battle without an outcome.
In The Sacred Orb, he was shown to really care about his partner - Mason. He didn't care if Mason leave the Gundalian forces. He told him that he would follow him no matter what happened. When the Sacred Orb got "angry" and started shattering everything, Avior saved Mason from falling, but both were regardless sent around the dimensions when the Sacred Orb gave off a massive energy surge.
In Genesis, Dan finds him, Mason, Nurzak, and Sabator between dimensions with Dragonoid Colossus. After Dan beats Dragonoid Colossus, they all return to Neathia and both he and Mason join the Brawlers as well.
In Code Eve, he, Aranaut and Sabator race to the Gundalian hangar to escape back to Neathia. They are blocked by Gill and Krakix, however, while Nurzak operates the airship, he and Aranaut battle Krakix. Right before Krakix is able to stop the ship, Avior knocks him down and then escapes.
- Ability Cards
- Long Aercules: Transfers 400 Gs from the opponent to Avior.
- Offering Armor: Nullifies the opponent's ability and adds 300 Gs to Avior.
- Bolting Chain: Subtracts 300 Gs from the each opponent.
- Luft Howling: Nullifies the opponent's Gate Card.
- Battle Howling: Nullifies the opponent's ability and prevents the opponent from activating any more abilities.
- Ifreet Cannon: Subtracts 300 Gs from the opponent.
|660 Gs||Additional 90 Gs|
|760 Gs||Additional 90 Gs|
|780 Gs||Additional 90 Gs|
|800 Gs||Additional 80 Gs|
|690 Gs||Additional 60 Gs|
|850 Gs||Additional 30 Gs|
|870 Gs||Additional 30 Gs|
- Avior is a female in the Japanese version, making her the only female Bakugan in Gundalian Invaders.
- In episode 4, Mason pronounced his name "aah-vee-or", but in episode 8 and beyond, he pronounced it as "ay-vee-or".
- Avior is the only talking Subterra Bakugan that has wings.
- He is also the first non-humanoid Subterra Guardian Bakugan as Gorem, Cycloid, Wilda, Premo Vulcan, Rex Vulcan, Coredem, and Boulderon are humanoid figures.
- It is shown when headed toward Nurzak's ship that Avior isn't comfortable with running; most likely because of his short legs and bulky body.
- When he extends out his neck and tail, he looks similar to a Brachiosaurus Bakugan.
- In the Japanese version, Avior/Eibia frequently complains about her old, weakening body, and in episode 37, she goes into a coughing fit while watching the duel between Lumagrowl and Aranaut together with Mason.