Dragonoid Colossus in an Ultimate Bakugan Formation.
His first appearance was of a stone statue in the front of the Sacred Orb's room in a flashback, where Neo Ziperator and Linus remembering their first encounter (only shown in the Japanese version).
It was seen again as a statue (first time in the English dub), where Dan and others visit the Sacred Orb. From The Secret Switch and onwards, he is mentioned by Dan in the intro (only in the English dub).
Its Transformation Hub appeared because Queen Serena summoned it. It drove away all the Gundalians and also stopped Linehalt's forbidden power from destroying Neathia. Also, it disappeared from Dan's BakuMeter.
The Hub faced off against Dan and Drago to prove Dan's worthiness as a partner. He won the first round very easily, but lost in the second round, and made Drago evolve into Blitz Dragonoid. In that same episode, Dragonoid Colossus was revealed to be a fully sentient being like Drago.
He makes a brief appearance between episodes.
- Ability Cards
- Meta Dragonia:
The pieces included are:
- Battalix Dragonoid - 770 Gs/Blitz Dragonoid (does not come in the pack)
- Blasteroid - 50 Gs
- Nukix Gear - 100 Gs
- Beamblitzer - 120 Gs
- Axator Gear - 80 Gs
- Dragonoid Colossus (Transformation Hub)
Total G Power: 1120 Gs
- He is sometimes called Colossus Dragonoid or Colossus Dragon.
- The prototype for Dragonoid Colossus had many green parts, while the final version only has green eyes.
- The prototype was also predominantly metallic and translucent. The final product had the standard Season 3 color scheme for Pyrus.
- On Bakugan Dimensions, Dragonoid Colossus' Battle Gear are Silver Attributed.
- The way the transformation hub works is similar to the way Bakugan Mobile Assault works.
- Dragonoid Colossus is one of the few Bakugan in the series to have different debut episodes between the Japanese and English dubs.