Ultimate Dragonoid, Ultima Dragonoid (アルティマドラゴノイド, Arutima Doragonoido?) in the Japanese version, is the second evolution of Drago.
||This page needs more (accurate) information.|
Please help us expand it by contributing relevant data.
Drago evolved into Ultimate Dragonoid after he fought Storm Skyress as Delta Dragonoid, due to Storm Skyress being the Partner Bakugan of Shun, the last Brawler Dan needed to defeat. He has markings on his wings which are now split and he also has two horns that are merged.
He defeated Alpha Hydranoid in episode 38, and then teamed up with him to defeat Centorrior and Druman but they needed a very precise strategy to beat them. He later appeared to battle Centorrior and Druman again but this time with Runo's Haos Blade Tigrerra. In the end Drago beat Centorrior and Tigrerra took down Druman, later Drago tried to beat Naga and save Wavern but he destroyed her on her own request and got the Infinity Core and evolved into Infinity Dragonoid.
He appeared briefly in a flashback.
- Ability Cards
- Ultimate Dragon (Ultimate Dragonoid): Adds 200 Gs to Ultimate Dragonoid for the rest of the game and nullifies the opponent's Gate Card.
- Boosted Ultima (Ultimate Dragonoid): Adds 200 Gs to Ultimate Dragonoid and subtracts 100 Gs from the opponent.
- Dragonic Ogre
- Dragon Plus
- Boosted Dragon: Adds 100 Gs to Ultimate Dragonoid for the rest of the game.
- Fire Wall: Subtracts 50 Gs from the opponent. (Standard Pyrus Ability)
- Fire Tornado: Transfers 100 Gs from the opponent to Ultimate Dragonoid. (Standard Pyrus Ability)
- Fire Judge: Adds 100 Gs to Ultimate Dragonoid. (Standard Pyrus Ability)
- Fusion Ability Cards
- Exceed: Adds 200 Gs to Ultimate Dragonoid for the rest of the game.
A possible toy for Ultimate Dragonoid was included in the Bakugan Arena commercial when it said "there are now thirty more new Bakugan to collect", however it was never released.
Trading Card Game
- Ultimate Dragonoid was the first anime exclusive Bakugan.
- "Ultimate" usually means final generation. It is possible that Ultimate Dragonoid means that it is the final natural evolution, because it evolved without anything but battle experience, as the rest of Drago's evolutions were attained by absorbing a powerful energy source.
- Despite that, it was written on the official website of Bakugan that he can virtually evolve on his own infinitely.
- Ultimate Dragonoid had a very similar ball form design as his previous versions and Apollonir (Dragonoid and Delta Dragonoid).
- Ultimate Dragonoid is one of the ten Bakugan from season 1 that were never produced as a toy.
- However, Ultimate Dragonoid's action figure was released.