Dragonoid Destroyer, Gigalion (ギガリオン, Gigarion?) in the Japanese version, is Fusion Dragonoid's Mechtogan Destroyer in the second arc of Bakugan: Mechtanium Surge.
The first time you activate Dragonoid Destroyer, either place Aerogan on any Gate Card without a Bakugan on it, or raise your Dragonoid Destroyer G-Power by 100 for this battle.
Bakugan: Mechtanium Surge
Dragonoid Destroyer made his debut when he was summoned by Dan and Drago. Upon his arrival, he battled Mechtavius Destroyer and defeated him. In a rematch, he defeated Mechtavius Destroyer again with a dual launcher attack with Jaakor and Reptak.
He battled against Tremblar and performed a dual launcher attack with Reptak.
He was defeated in his third match against Mechtavius Destroyer, who unleashed all of its powers upon him. This damaged him too badly to continue, which worried Dan. Mira discovered that Dragonoid Destroyer had 30% of his power untouched. Later, he used 20% of it to create Flytris and Thorak for Radizen and Jaakor, leaving 10% of his power left.
He fought and defeated Volkaos, but was once again defeated by Mechtavius Destroyer even with the help of Duomechtra, Magmafury, and Betakor.
He battled against Mechtavius Destroyer, but Mechtavius Destroyer had the upper hand. Mira discovered that Dragonoid Destroyer was only battling at 90% of his power. When asked why by Dan, he said, "Not all of us are here yet." As Gunz considers giving Reptak to Dan for the battle, Reptak says they are partners to the end. Moments before imminent death at the hands of Mechtavius Destroyer, Dragonoid Destroyer uses the combined power of the bond between the two and his remaining 10% energy reserve to create Chromopod, a Mechtagon for Gunz and Reptak. He ends the episode with, "Now we're all here!"
The use of his infinite G-Powers gained through the "golden metamorphosis" helped him defeat and destroy Mechtavius Destroyer with a single blast.
- Ability Cards
- Force Cannon Fire (Force Cannon):
- Earth Revolver:
- Cross Gear Shield:
- Hyper Cross Cannon:
- Cross Gear Shield - Full Power:
Dragonoid Destroyer comes with Aerogan, an Aquos Baku Sky Raider, a Pyrus Commandix Dragonoid, the Destroyer Base Battle Suit (hub), and two projectile missiles.
It is a support piece that is played from your unused pile once you rolled and activated Commandix Dragonoid on a Gate Card. The hub has 200 Gs or 300 Gs.
- Despite technically being a Mechtogan, Dragonoid Destroyer functions as a Battle Suit in the game.
- Out of the seven "Ultimate Bakugan Formations" introduced, Dragonoid Destroyer is the only one whose combined form can be used in the game, due to only technically consisting of two pieces.
- Dragonoid Destroyer turning golden as he is about to deliver a final blow to Mechtavius is a possible reference to classic mecha anime, such as Sunrise's Gundam and Yuusha series.
- In addition to turning golden, he also grew to the same size as Mechtavius Destroyer.
- Dragonoid Destroyer's voice actor is the same as Emperor Barodius's and Mag Mel's.