—Aerogan practicing his jumping, Jump to Victory
Aerogan is a Baku Sky Raider in Bakugan: Mechtanium Surge.
He looks like a Power Ranger with white armor that covers most of its body. Due to its training, Aerogan has great skills and technique in battle. It has also amazing jumping skills due to its light armor, which allows it to jump as high as it wants. Because of that, its attacks have the element of surprise. It is very young and still has a lot to learn. Aerogan is hyperactive, funny, and sweet.
He made his debut when he was seen training in New Vestroia. After that, he somehow landed on Earth and ends up in Runo's juice. He explains that he wants a real brawl and a brawling partner. Later, he battles against Wiseman and Volkaos along with Runo, Dan, Dragonoid Destroyer, and Reptak. Afterwards, he goes back to New Vestroia and apologizes to his mistress, Blade Tigrerra, for running away without telling her.
He battled against Mechtavius Destroyer along with Tigrerra. He uses his jumping ability well, but ends up vaporized. This event was later undone when the brawlers traveled through the Current of Time and battled against Mechtavius Destroyer before he could travel to New Vestroia.
- Ability Cards
It has only been released with the Dragonoid Destroyer. Aquos Aerogan has 850 Gs.
- Aerogan seems to have similarities to other Bakugan. His ball form is nearly identical to Aranaut's and he also shares some traits with Aranaut's and Reptak's Bakugan form.
- He resembles the SPD Omega Ranger from Power Rangers SPD, also known as DekaBreak from Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger.
- He also resembles various incarnations of the related Japanese tokusatsu series Kamen Rider.
- Aerogan was never released in his anime attribute as a toy. In addition, he doesn't have the flaps behind his arms as a toy like in the anime.
- In the anime, he is the only Baku Sky Raider that is not a part of a Baku Sky Raider Combination.