|Attribute||Ventus, and, Aquos, hybrid
|First appearance||Combination Impossible|
|Voiced by||Donald Burda|
Volkaos is a bizarre creature possessing crab-like legs and long tentacles for arms. It has control over both the Aquos and Ventus attributes and can create a tornado to protect itself from attacks.
- Fusion Ability Cards
- Hydro Monsoon: Temporarily prevents the opponent from activating abilities (when this ability is used it makes a tornado, only Bakugan inside the tornado can't activate abilities). (Aquos/Ventus)
- Blast Blow (Blast Burn): (Aquos/Ventus)
Ventus, Aquos, Pyrus, and Darkus versions have been confirmed. Volkaos is combined when Worton turns over and pops out another head from its back to form the upper body, and Balista turns over and around to become the lower body.
- It resembles Razenoid in many ways, in ball form and Bakugan form.
- Its legs look like those of Krowll.
- Volkaos's bladed shoulders resemble Bolcanon's to a degree.
- Volkaos has the most significant transformation of any BakuFusion Bakugan - while only one piece of Scorptak and Betakor change upon transforming, both pieces of Volkaos changed in order to be formed.