|Attribute Variations|| Pyrus|
|First appearance||Grandpa's Got a Brand New Bakugan|
Gigantic wings let Ravenoid swoop to attack its prey from the sky. Large clawed feet squeeze its victims in an unyielding vice. It covets complete destruction of its enemies.
Bakugan Official Handbook
A Ravenoid might look like a bird, but it's got some heavy-duty extra protection. Its entire body is covered in plated armor.
Bakugan: Ultimate Handbook
Ravenoid is a Bakugan that looks like a humanoid raven. Its swoops down from the sky to attack its prey, grabbing it in its strong claws. Few Bakugan can escape Ravenoid's vice-like grip. Plated battle armor protects it from attacks.
- Ability Cards
- Shadow Scratch (Shadow Snatch): Nullifies the opponent's Normal Card and Subtracts 50 Gs from the opponent. (Pyrus, Ventus)
- Tornado Pandemonium: Nullifies the opponent's Gate Card. (Ventus)
- Blow Away: Moves the opponent to another Gate Card. (Ventus)
- Spark Out: Nullifies the opponent's Gate Card and adds 50 Gs to Ravenoid. (Haos)
- Immobile: Creates duplicates of Ravenoid. (Ventus, Haos)
- Storm Breaker: Nullifies the opponent's Gate Card. (Ventus)
Trading Card Game
|Image||Card Name||Card Type||Card Series|
|Hot Wind||Blue Ability Card||10/15a|
|Ravenoid||Gold Gate Card||10/48b|
|Darkfire Color Shift||Blue Ability Card||33/48c|
|Resupply||Copper Gate Card||23/48e|
Ravenoid is in the Bakugan Battle Brawlers DS and Wii version. If you buy the game from Toys 'R' Us and go into the in-game store, you can find Ravenoid for 0 BP, which means that he's free in the video game.
- In many episodes, it is mistakenly called Falconeer or Falconeer 2.
- Its Bakugan form looks similar to that of Plitheon.
- It is one of the very few Season 1 original Bakugan, besides the Brawlers Bakugan, that has a New Vestroia Variation - Spin Ravenoid.
- Its name has only a one letter difference from Razenoid.
- It looks very similar to Spyron.