|Attribute Variations|| Darkus|
|First appearance||BAKUGAN THE BATTLE BEGINS|
The Juggernoid possesses the most natural destructive force of any Bakugan. Inflicting even the smallest amount of damage to these heavily armoured, walking fortresses has proven to be a task most difficult for any Brawler. Their armor has no visible weaknesses to exploit during Battle, and the force with which they hammer opponents sends shockwaves throughout the Bakugan Universe.
Juggernoid possesses the most natural destructive force of any Bakugan. Inflicting even the smallest amount of damage to this heavily armored walking fortress has proven to be a very difficult task. Its armor has no visible weakness to exploit during battle. The force with which Juggernoid hammers opponents sends shockwaves throughout the Universe.
Bakugan Official Handbook
A Juggernoid is like a walking Bakugan fortress. The heavily armored beast is almost impossible to injure. Many a brawler has tried and failed to take down the Juggernoid. It's hard to find even the smallest weakness in its armor.
This Bakugan isn't all about defense. A blow from Juggernoid will leave its opponents reeling, while sending shockwaves throughout the Bakugan universe.
Bakugan Ultimate Handbook
This terrifying tortoise is one of the most destructive Bakugan around. When it pounds opponents with pure power, the shockwaves are felt all over the universe. Those who face Juggernoid have a difficult time delivering any damage. Its strong armor is nearly impossible to penetrate.
Juggernoid has been used by most of the brawlers including Dan, Runo, Marucho, Kosuke, Rikimaru, Shuji, and especially Christopher, who had an Aquos Juggernoid as his Guardian Bakugan. Dan had a Pyrus Juggernoid. Runo had a Haos Juggernoid. Marucho has an Aquos Juggernoid. A Darkus Juggernoid was used by Kosuke against Marucho and Runo. Rikimaru also used an Aquos Juggernoid. Shuji used a Darkus Juggernoid. A Subterra Juggernoid was seen when Vestroia fell apart. A Ventus Juggernoid was seen in Preyas' flashback from episode 8 and another one was found inside the box in episode 5.
What appeared to be a pair of Pyrus Juggernoid were seen.
- Ability Cards
- Water Refrain: Prevents the opponent from using abilities for a short time. (Aquos)
- Depth Tornado: Adds 100 Gs to Juggernoid. (Aquos)
- Dive Mirage: Allows Juggernoid to move to another Gate Card, making the Gate Card it goes on nullified. (Aquos)
- Lightning Shield: Nullifies the opponent' Gate Card. (Haos)
- Rapid Haos: Adds another Haos Bakugan to the battle. (Haos)
- Super Shard: (Aquos)
- Water Slap: (Aquos)
Juggernoid was released in all Attributes. Juggernoids have been sold in the Keychain series. A B1 Subterra came out as high as 500 Gs. There is an Aquos Juggernoid with 550 Gs. Ventus Juggernoid is 450 Gs.
Juggernoid is one of the three starter Bakugan in the first video game, starting with 170 Gs.
- Juggernoids have a very interesting feature: a Weighted Base. This allows them to pull off a Critical K.O., which occurs when your Bakugan knocks an opponent off a card and stands simultaneously, with ease. However, the Critical K.O. rule was removed from the rulebook.