Haos Bakugan have the lowest G-Powers in the game but strategy and manipulation is the main idea. Haos Bakugan are often in the battle for aid, or switch. They often use abilities such as G-Power Swap and are often credited with winning the battle with the lowest G-Power. Haos Bakugan use very strong Ability Cards such as Haos 2, The Glow, Sagitarius Arrow, Freezing Haos, and Runo's Launcher.
Bakugan Battle Brawlers
- Test of Will
- Test of Will 2
- Defiant Soul
- Super Speedup
- Healing Light
- Defense Specialist
- Body and Soul- Haos and Subterra
- Light in the Shadow- Haos and Darkus
|Koh Grif||Kilan Leoness|
Bakugan Battle Planet
In Bakugan Battle Planet, Haos Bakugan mainly focus on getting as many BakuCores as possible. Their main keyword ability is "Domination", which triggers if they have more BakuCores than their opponent.
|Col. Armstrong Tripp||Pandoxx|
|Shargo Ronin||Unknown Samurai Bakugan x3|
|Strata the Hunter||Skorporos|
- In the original series, Haos Bakugan were gray (with a tinge of blue) with a gold highlight.
- In Bakugan: Gundalian Invaders, Haos Bakugan are gray (with a tinge of yellow) with yellow and orange highlight.
- The symbol of the Haos attribute is derived from the Han character for light, 光 (hikari?).
- After Tigrerra, all of the Battle Brawlers' Haos Guardian Bakugan have been humanoid warriors.
- Neathia involves the most amount of Haos Bakugan seen in the anime.
- In the Bakugan: Battle Brawlers video game, Leonidas' official attribute is Haos, though he can be any attribute of the player's choice.
- The only Haos BakuTech Bakugan to have an even number of Crosses is Well Galow.
The English name, Haos, is derived from the Ancient Greek ἅλως (hálōs), which has a possible meaning of "ring of light around the sun or moon." Another definition of ἅλως is "disk of a shield," which may explain why most of the Battle Brawlers' Haos Guardians have been modeled after warriors.
The Japanese name, Lumina, is a conjugation of the Latin lumen, which means "light."