- 1 Legacy
- 2 Reboot
- 3 Etymology
Bakugan Battle Brawlers
Haos Bakugan have the lowest G-Powers in the game but strategy and manipulation is the main idea. Haos Bakugan are often in the battle for aid, or switch. They often use abilities such as G-Power Swap and are often credited with winning the battle with the lowest G-Power. Haos Bakugan use very strong Ability Cards such as Haos 2, The Glow, Sagitarius Arrow, Freezing Haos, and Runo's Launcher.
|Koh Grif||Kilan Leoness|
- Test of Will
- Test of Will 2
- Defiant Soul
- Super Speedup
- Healing Light
- Defense Specialist
- Body and Soul- Haos and Subterra
- Light in the Shadow- Haos and Darkus
- In the original series, Haos Bakugan were light grey (with a tinge of blue) with a gold highlight.
- In Bakugan: Gundalian Invaders, Haos Bakugan are white with yellow and orange highlight.
- The symbol of the Haos Attribute is derived from the Han character for light, 光 (hikari?).
- After Tigrerra, all of the Battle Brawlers' Haos Partner Bakugan have been humanoid warriors.
- Neathia involves the most amount of Haos Bakugan seen in the anime.
- In the Bakugan: Battle Brawlers video game, Leonidas' official attribute is Haos, though he can be any attribute of the player's choice.
- The only Haos BakuTech Bakugan to have an even number of Crosses is Well Galow.
The main colors of Haos Bakugan are white, azure, and turquoise. Grey was added in Geogan Rising.
In Evolutions the color scheme of all factions were completely changed. Haos Bakugan during this set of products were a white with with silver and light cyan as secondary highlights and a pale yellow as an accent color.
The Haos Faction symbol has been redesigned, and is printed on the top left of all Haos Character Cards and left of the type box on all other Haos Ability Cards, starting from the Armored Alliance card expansions on wards all Haos Bakugan have the faction Symbol Printed on them as well, in addition to appearing as a watermark in the text box on cards. It appears as a star or flash of light.
Fenneca (Main during Geogan Rising)
|Col. Armstrong Tripp||Pandoxx|
|Shargo Ronin||Unknown Samurai Bakugan x3|
|Strata the Hunter||Skorporos|
|Everett Ray||Maxodon (Former Main)|
Geogan Sky Horse
|Ivan||Wrestler x 2|
|Wagner||Cyndeous x 10|
In Bakugan Battle Planet, Haos Bakugan mainly focus on getting as many BakuCores as possible. Their main keyword ability is "Domination", which triggers if they have more BakuCores than their opponent.
- The pronunciation in Reboot series has been changed from "HAY-oss" to "HAY-ose".
The English name, Haos, is derived from the Ancient Greek ἅλως (hálōs), which has a possible meaning of "ring of light around the sun or moon." Another definition of ἅλως is "disk of a shield," which may explain why most of the Battle Brawlers' Haos Guardians have been modeled after warriors.
The Japanese Legacy name, Lumina, is a conjugation of the Latin lumen, which means "light."