|First appearance||Six Degrees of Destruction|
|Voiced by||Ron Pardo|
Saint Nemus is different from Mega Nemus. His armor is now round and his bladed wings have an extra layer in the middle. He has two spinning wheels on his legs that allow him to change attribute to Darkus. He might be able to change into a third attribute as there were three symbols on the wheel that enabled him to change attribute. From the third attribute's appearance, it could be assumed that it was Ventus. In his Darkus mode, he has changed to a black and purple color scheme and the two circles on his back become silver and have spikes protruding from the top.
In All for One, he fought Farbros along with all the other Resistance Bakugan. Later in Final Fury, he destroyed it with the combined efforts of himself, Master Ingram, Helix Dragonoid and Knight Percival.
- Ability Cards
- Borehole Reflection: Nullifies the opponent's ability.
- Float Shield: Prevents the opponent from activating abilities.
- Darkus Force (Night Stunworks): Adds 300 Gs to Saint Nemus. (Darkus)
- Darkus Sky: Adds 200 Gs to Saint Nemus. (Darkus)
- Haos Force: Adds 300 Gs to Saint Nemus.
- Elemental Roar: Subtracts 200 Gs from the opponent.
- Sparkly Arrow: Transfers 400 Gs from the opponent to Saint Nemus.
- Pyramid Shield (Sparkly Roa): Transfers 200 Gs from the opponent to Saint Nemus.
- Bakugan Multiplier (Japanese version: Saint Protection): Transfers 300 Gs from the opponent to Saint Nemus.
- Divine Light (Pure Light): Revives any Bakugan (an ally or an opponent) that lost and returns it to its owner. (Standard Haos Ability)
- Haos High Sky
- Saint Nemus was the only evolved Resistance Bakugan that was never even considered for production as a toy. Cross Dragonoid, Minx Elfin, Master Ingram, and Knight Percival were released in Japan, while Magma Wilda was to be released as the special attack Flare Wilda, for which prototypes were produced but the finished product was never released.
- Saint Nemus was the first non-Aquos Bakugan who could change his attribute at will.
- In the English dub his evolved prefix "Saint" is never used and is simply referred to as "evolved" Nemus. This is likely due to the religious implications of the name saint.