- 1 Official Descriptions
- 2 Anime
- 3 Physical Game
- 4 Trivia
- 5 References
The first evolution of Drago is Delta Dragonoid. He has three sleek horns and a hard plated armor in ball mode with chrome rings. He has an extra set of wings and a pitchfork tail. He possesses a strong bond with Dan and is his guardian.
|This page needs a translation.|
Please help us if you have a working knowledge of the language.*
* Google Translate does not count as working knowledge.
Bakugan Official Handbook
Dragonoid is one of a few Bakugan that can evolve on its own. Delta Dragonoid is the first evolved version of this powerful dragonlike beast. After its transformation, Delta Dragonoid has a cobralike hood around its head and sharp thorns all over its body. It also gets a lot more Gs, making it harder to beat on the field.
Bakugan: Ultimate Handbook
When Dragonoid evolves into Delta Dragonoid, he gets an extra set of wings and a pointy pitchfork on the end of his tail. This dangerous dragon-like creature's body is covered with armor to protect him from attacks.
Bakugan Battle Brawlers
Drago evolved into Delta Dragonoid during Dan Kuso, Runo Misaki, and Marucho Marukura's battle against Julio Santana, Klaus von Hertzon, and Chan Lee. He later fought against Dual Hydranoid but lost, and was sent to the Doom Dimension. There, he battled against Apollonir, one of the Legendary Soldiers, yet did not evolve further after defeating him. In order to do so, he had to defeat Shun Kazami, Julie Makimoto, Runo, and Marucho. After he and Dan defeated them, he evolved into Ultimate Dragonoid.
- Fire Tornado: Transfers 100 Gs from the opponent to Delta Dragonoid. (Standard Pyrus ability)
- Wall Burst: Subtracts 100 Gs from the opponent.
- D Strike Attack (D Strike Dragonoid Attack/Delta Dragonoid/original version: Meteor Strike Dragon): Adds 200 Gs to Delta Dragonoid for the rest of the game.
- Dragonic Enforcement: Adds 50 Gs to Delta Dragonoid for the rest of the game.
Fusion Ability Cards
- D Strike Extreme (D Strike Dragonoid Extreme Attack/D Strike Extreme Dragonoid/D Strike Dragonoid/Japanese version: Meteor Strike Extreme): Adds 200 Gs to Delta Dragonoid.
Bakugan: Mechtanium Surge
He reappears for a brief second in a flashback evolving into Ultimate Dragonoid.
Bakugan: Battle Brawlers
Delta Dragonoid also makes an appearance in the Bakugan: Battle Brawlers video game.
- Meteor Strike Dragon: Adds 200 Gs to Delta Dragonoid.
This was one of the three Bakugan sold as a McDonald's Bakugan. Like Dual Hydranoid, Delta Dragonoid is sold as a Heavy Metal Special Attack Bakugan, but at Bakugan.com, it is said to be a Core Bakugan. It was first released in Series 1 but later was re-released as B2 version in Special Attack booster. It was found that the B2 version of Delta Dragonoid is a bit different from the earlier one, with the stripped horn and small pieces protruding from the metal ring. The Haos version has 650 Gs. The Pyrus Version has 670 Gs in the re-released version, 350 Gs in the original solid color B1 version and 520 Gs and 560 Gs in the Special Attack pearl and flip attribute versions. The Aquos version has 480 Gs, 520 Gs, and 550 Gs.
In Japan, its BakuTech Pyrus version in BTC-03 comes with 460 Gs, 480 Gs, or 500 Gs.
- Attack: 6/10
- Defense: 5/10
- Occupy Force: 4/10
- Stand Force: 5/10
- Control: 5/10
- Total: 25/50
- It is one of the first Special Attack Bakugan originally packaged in Booster Packs.
- Delta Dragonoid, Ultimate Dragonoid and Fusion Dragonoid were Drago's only natural evolutions; all of the others resulted from receiving a special power or item.
- Delta Dragonoid is one of the first Bakugan toys to have die-cast metal.