||Pyrus and Darkus Hybrid, Pyrus and Ventus Hybrid
Mercury Dragonoid (メルクリードラゴノイド, Merukurī Doragonoido?) is a BakuMutant variation of Titanium Dragonoid in Bakugan: Mechtanium Surge.
Evolving from the mighty Dragonoid Dynasty, Mercury Dragonoid is matchless in the art of battle. Mutating his body during battle, this Bakugan has great flexibility and a variety of attacks. He is supreme in aerial battle and equally formidable on the ground.
Mercury Dragonoid made its debut in Interspace Armageddon, when Titanium Dragonoid and Infinity Helios mutated together. He and Mutant Helios defeated Venexus Titan and most of the Dreadeon clones.
He reappeared in Dark Moon, when Titanium Dragonoid, Infinity Helios and Taylean mutated together. He ends up defeating two Razen Titan's that belonged to Mag Mel.
- Ability Cards
- Revolutional + Warfare (Pyrus/Darkus)
- Ragnarok Buster (Pyrus, Darkus)
- Dragon Maximum Striker + Ragnarok Buster (Pyrus/Darkus)
- Revolutional + Slash Rise Thunder (Pyrus/Ventus)
- The initial reveal photo for Titanium Dragonoid showed Mercury Dragonoid's ball form.
- Mercury Dragonoid has two holes for BakuNano, which is convenient for Hammermor because on Bakugan Dimensions it has the upper half of Titanium Dragonoid and lower half of Taylean in Bakugan Form.
- It is the only BakuMutant that doesn't have Mutant in the beginning of his name.
- It and Mutant Helios are the only BakuMutants that have two different forms.