Neo Dragonoid Vortex
Ultra Dragonoid Typhoon
Neo Dragonoid (7in1 Maxus)
Maxus Cross Dragonoid
Sky & Gaia Dragonoid
|Primary Battle Gear||Explosix Gear|
|Primary Mobile Assault Vehicle||Raytheus|
|Secondary Mobile Assault Vehicle||Jakalier|
|First appearance||The Element|
|Voiced by||Jason Deline (ENG)|
Keiji Fujiwara (JP)
Lumino Dragonoid, Blaze Dragonoid (ブレイズ・ドラゴノイド, Bureizu Doragonoido?) in the Japanese verison, is a humanoid, dragon-like Bakugan and one of Drago's evolutions in Bakugan: Gundalian Invaders. He evolved from Helix Dragonoid after receiving the Element from Neo Ziperator and later evolves into Blitz Dragonoid. His Battle Gear is Explosix Gear.
Lumino Dragonoid was also a playable Bakugan in Bakugan Dimensions.
Lumino Dragonoid is Dan Kuso's ever-reliable Partner Bakugan. He is a quadruple-winged evolved form of Drago and has a double bladed tail. Protecting his chest is a super strong v-neck armored plate, Lumino Dragonoid unleashes a powerful flame from his mouth and double charges it into a fearsome fireball.
Bakugan: Gundalian Invader
He evolved into Blitz Dragonoid as a result of battling Dragonoid Colossus.
- Ability Cards
- Cross Fire: Adds 300 Gs to Lumino Dragonoid.
- Particle Wave: Transfers 500 Gs from the opponent to Lumino Dragonoid.
- Cross Barnum: Adds 500 Gs to Lumino Dragonoid.
- Lumino Wave: Nullifies the opponent's Gate Card and adds 500 Gs to Lumino Dragonoid.
- Blaze Barnum (Lumino Barnum): Subtracts 500 Gs from each opponent.
- Lumino Reflector (Blaze Reflector/Hyper Reflector): Nullifies the opponent's ability, Gate Card and transfers 200 Gs from the opponent to Lumino Dragonoid.
- Lumino Hammer (Blaze Hammer): Nullifies the opponent's ability.
Lumino Dragonoid was released as part of the BakuMetalix Series. A second variation was released towards the end of season with non-metallic features.
An Aquos version has 880 Gs, a Darkus version has 700 Gs and 820 Gs, a Haos version has 750 Gs or 800 Gs, a Pyrus version ranges from 780 Gs to 900, as well as 1180Gs, a Subterra version has 750 Gs and 780 Gs, and a Ventus version has 810 Gs and 900 Gs.
- It is the second evolution of Dragonoid in the show with a base 1000 Gs since Infinity Dragonoid.
- Lumino Dragonoid's ball form is nearly identical to that of Helix Dragonoid's. The only major differences are extra side wings, longer horns, and lack of a neck joint.
- Lumino does feature a neck joint, but it is not spring-loaded and seems to only be there for pose-ability purposes.