Blasterate (Japanese version: Blasterator) is a Bakugan Battle Suit in Bakugan: Mechtanium Surge. It is Taylean and Boulderon's Battle Suit, as well as Radizen's first Battle Suit.
With barreled blasters mounted to its shoulders, Blasterate weaponizes into a powerful ally in battle. Sharp metallic claws spike outwards from its feet that when lunged into opponents can slice through almost anything. After exploding into action, Blasterate raises its powerful fists of fury to strike fear into enemies.
Blasterate made its debut in Dark Moon, when Gus sent it to Shun and Taylean.
In The Final Takedown, Paige and Boulderon used a Blasterate to brawl the Razen Titan clones.
In Wiseman Cometh, Mira created Blasterate for Radizen and he used it to defeat Mechtavius Destroyer.
It was used again by Radizen in Battle Suit Bash and went up against Kodokor and Clawbruk.
A Pyrus Blasterate has 210 Gs, the Aquos Blasterate has 220 Gs, and the Haos Blasterate has 210 Gs.
- In real form, it looks similar to XXXG-01SR SandRock from Gundam Wing.
- When Boulderon used it, it attacked in a way similar to the Sazabi's funnel attack from Mobile Suit Gundam: Char's Counter Attack.
- It is the first Battle Suit to appear in more than one attribute in the anime.
- Blasterate's blaster pods are comparable to the DRAGOON System used by the ZGMF-X13A Providence in Gundam SEED, the ZGMF-X666S Legend, and the ZGMF-X20A Strike Freedom in Gundam SEED Destiny.
- One of its attacks is similar to ABSIDS of Macubass.