Maxus Dragonoid, Ultimate Dragonoid (アルティメット・ドラゴノイド, Arutimetto Doragonoido?) in the Japanese version, is a combination of seven Bakugan (one Bakugan and six Bakugan Traps) that unite to form the Ultimate Bakugan.
Maxus Dragonoid is formed by combining seven different Bakugan: Neo Dragonoid, Ventus Spitarm, Darkus Dark Hound, Subterra Grakas Hound, Aquos Grafias, Pyrus Spyderfencer, and Haos Brachium. They are all on the New Vestroia Bakugan poster. It can battle as one devastating united force. All the Bakugan that make Maxus Dragonoid can be used individually in the same battle, but the fully assembled Maxus Dragonoid can not be used in battle. However, for friendly battles, you can create some rules for doing this for both Maxus Dragonoid and Maxus Helios. Spyderfencer can be put in two places, either on Maxus Dragonoid's right arm or back. To make it look like the card or show, place it on its back.
Bakugan: New Vestroia
In Ultimate Bakugan, when Drago was outmatched by Maxus Helios, Drago had to give in and use the Mechanical Bakugan on him, causing his G-Power to go up to 3400. When Shun, Marucho, and Mira were trying to free the five other Bakugan, they destroyed the Dimension Controller and caused the battle to terminate, but Drago still fought Helios without the Mechanical Bakugan.
- Ability Cards
- Strike Dragon: Transfers 400 Gs from the opponent to Maxus Dragonoid. (Perfect Core)
- Aquos Cyclowave: Adds 400 Gs to Maxus Dragonoid. (Aquos)
- Haos Drain: Adds 200 Gs to Maxus Dragonoid. (Haos)
- Pyrus Volting: Adds 300 Gs to Maxus Dragonoid. (Pyrus)
- Maximum Dragon: Transfers 500 Gs from the opponent to Maxus Dragonoid. (Perfect Core)
- Fusion Ability Cards
- Vanishing Fire: Transfers 300 Gs from opponent to Maxus Dragonoid. (Ventus, Subterra, and Darkus).
- Ultimate Guardener (Ultimate Thunder): Adds 1200 Gs to Maxus Dragonoid. (Six Attributes)
- Defenders of the Core Ability Cards
- Burst Fire: Triggers two fireballs at once.
- Lava Barrier: Generates a shield to absorb shots.
- Maxiumum Vortex: Triggers a powerful combo attack.
- Volcanic Blast: Triggers three fireballs that hover in place before exploding.
- The anime features Spyderfencer on Drago's back. It is indeed possible to do that by taking out the peg on Neo Dragonoid (7in1 Maxus)'s back, and insert that peg into one of the two holes on Spyderfencer's underside.
- In Bakugan: Defenders of the Core, Maxus Dragonoid can only be accessed after Drago evolved into Cross Dragonoid, but the Bakugan in the real form is Neo Dragonoid.
- Maxus Dragonoid does not have any G-Power in the game, possibly because he is not an official Bakugan.
- In the Japanese version, Maxus Dragonoid has the name identical as Ultimate Dragonoid's Canadian version name.