Bakugan: Champions of Vestroia
|Bakugan: Champions of Vestroia|
|Release date||Nov 03, 2020|
|Rating||E10+ (Fantasy Violence, Users Interact)|
Bakugan: Champions of Vestroia is a video game based on the Bakugan Battle Planet universe. The same Leonidas from the Bakugan Battle Brawlers game reappears in Champions of Vestroia.
Bakugan: Champions of Vestroia is an all-new action role-playing game with an original story that expands on the hit TV series and brings the Bakugan universe to the Nintendo Switch for the very first time. The adventure takes players on the ultimate Bakugan journey as they befriend powerful creatures known as Bakugan, gear up and customize Bakugan teams for fiercely strategic battles, and master their skills to become the Champion of Vestroia. Players can also play online in head-to-head multiplayer.
- Master Your Bakugan Fighting Skills: Become Bakugan Brawling heroes through the game's highly competitive and deep Action Battle System as players build their best Bakugan teams. Players can collect Bakugan by befriending them while exploring and completing quests. Level them up by battling in Bakugan Brawls and watch them grow more powerful as they evolve.
- Build the Perfect Team: Assemble three of your strongest Bakugan, each with their own customizable abilities, and equip Baku-Gear to form the ultimate team synergy. Bakugan also come in various Factions, which determines their strengths and weaknesses, adding another layer of depth and strategy to the brawl.
- Varied Environments to Explore: Fully explorable 3D world divided into different districts each with dedicated battle environments. Players can interact with other characters, go on quests, and explore with their Bakugan team through locations such as a sunny waterfront, bustling downtown or a factory riddled with nefarious enemies.
- Take on the World: Test your skills against the world in head-to-head Online Multiplayer Brawls using the Bakugan teams you have trained on your adventure.
The Deluxe Version comes with a copy of the game, as well as an exclusive Ultima Dragonoid figure, an Ultima Dragonoid Ability Card and Gate Card, and two currently unknown Fist BakuCores.
The plot of the game revolves around a series of tournaments, as well as the player investigating mysterious earthquakes that have been happening around the city.
The game has an open world setting, where players can explore and interact with various Non-Player Characters. The player is given various quests to complete, from missions such as collecting items to brawling against NPCs. The game is listed as having in-game purchases. 
Champions of Vestroia uses a three against three brawling mode, allowing players to customize four special ability slots, named "Baku-Abilities", per each Bakugan. This can be done either before or after a brawl.
During a brawl, players run around the Hide Matrix, picking up BakuCores and throwing them at their Bakugan, increasing the meter for their special abilities. These BakuCores can vary in size, with the size affecting how much energy is given to the Bakugan. The Bakugan that reaches 0 energy first loses the brawl.
Evolution, Brawler Abilities (bonuses to the player character gathering BakuCores), Baku-Gear, and Team Attacks are also game mechanics.
- For a history of Champions of Vestroia updates, see Bakugan: Champions of Vestroia/Version History.
The game has received patches since launch in order to fix prevalent bugs and issues throughout the game.
- For Bakugan: Champions of Vestroia's Image Gallery, see Bakugan: Champions of Vestroia/Gallery.