|Power||450 → 500 Gs
|First appearance||Nightmare in Doomsville|
|Voiced by||Stephen R. Hart|
Hammer Gorem, Hammer Golem (ハンマーゴーレム, Hanmā Gōremu?) in the Japanese version, is the evolved form of Julie Makimoto's Guardian Bakugan, Gorem, having evolved after a battle with Clayf, one of the Legendary Soldiers of Vestroia. He appears in Bakugan Battle Brawlers, Bakugan Battle Brawlers: New Vestroia, and Bakugan: Mechtanium Surge.
Bakugan Ultimate Handbook
"When Gorem evolves, its shield transforms into a huge double-sided hammer. When Hammer Gorem uses this weapon, it causes ultimate destruction. Hammer Gorem also gains a protective coat of armor and bull-like horns on its head to intimidate its foes."
Bakugan Battle Brawlers
Gorem evolved into Hammer Gorem after his battle with Clayf, one of the Legendary Soldiers of Vestroia.
- Ability Cards
- Grand Impact: Nullifies the opponent's Gate Card and has two secondary effects (depending on unknown circumstances). This ability can be used when Hammer Gorem is thrown.
- Transfers 200 Gs from the opponent to Hammer Gorem.
- Adds 200 Gs to Hammer Gorem.
- Grand Slide: Moves a Gate Card.
Bakugan Battle Brawlers: New Vestroia
At some point before Drago returned to Earth to enlist Dan Kuso's help in freeing the Bakugan from Vestal's control, Gorem was captured and turned into a bronze statue. After being freed along with the five other Fighting Bakugan, he reunited with Julie.
Along with Billy Gilbert and Cycloid, he and Julie brawled against Ace Grit and Knight Percival. Despite their combined efforts, they were defeated. Later, he and Blade Tigrerra decided to quit brawling, and returned to New Vestroia before Mylene Farrow's attack.
Bakugan: Mechtanium Surge
He was seen with an army of Bakugan trying to protect New Vestroia from Mechtavius Destroyer but ended up being defeated. Because the brawlers used the Current of Time to go back and destroy Mechtavius Destroyer before he killed him, he is now either living peacefully on New Vestroia or has reunited with Julie.
- Ability Cards
- Taros Hammer
- Gorem Punch: Adds 200 Gs to Hammer Gorem and subtracts 100 Gs from the opponent.
Ability Card (Bakugan Video Game)
- Grand Impact: Adds 200 Gs to Hammer Gorem.
In Japan, the Subterra version in BST-04 comes with 340 Gs or 380 Gs. Pyrus versions have 670, 580, or 420 Gs. Subterra has 620, 610, 580, 480, and 400 Gs. Darkus has 600 Gs, and Haos has 530 and 400 Gs.
- He sounds and looks similar to Optimus Prime from Transformers.
- His catchphrase, "It's hammer time!", is a reference to a famous line from the MC Hammer song "U Can't Touch This".