|This article is about something that is currently under development or unreleased.
Details may change prior to official release.
Aluze (アリューズ?) was the bird-like spiritual successor to Altair and Lync Volan's second Partner Bakugan in Bakugan Battle Brawlers: New Vestroia. It never won any brawls for the Attribute Energies on its own and was later destroyed by a fellow Mechanical Bakugan.
As the successor to Altair, Aluze had a number of identical features, albeit each was upgraded or simply built differently. It had extended peripheral vision due to a greater range of optical sensors. Aluze's body was bulkier and likely could better withstand stronger attacks. Aluze's frame also sported four outward-facing spikes. Its wings were slanted, square-like, and closed, each housing individual cannons. Its most unique feature was extended flight, allowing Aluze to travel far above the atmosphere to launch satellite attacks at a safe distance from its adversaries. Aluze's most powerful ability was Sky Impact.
Aluze first appeared in The Day New Vestroia Stood Still, where Lync attempted to seize Master Ingram's Attribute Energy. Despite being outnumbered three-to-one (Storm Skyress and Hylash joined Master Ingram) Aluze managed to knock out both Ingram and Hylash before finally losing to Skyress. Ingram, feeling insecure about his new powers, sat out of the second round, leaving Skyress to face Aluze alone, who almost effortlessly overwhelmed her from the start. Ingram finally joined the brawl again and unleashed Shadow Wing. The pair combined and successfully defeated Aluze.
In Earth Invaders, Aluze tagged with Macubass to face Magma Wilda and Blade Tigrerra and take the Subterra Attribute Energy. Aluze was the last Bakugan to join the first round, waiting it out until Macubass set up their opponents for Aluze's satellite strike, which wiped out both Tigrerra and Wilda. Aluze joined the start of the second round, but was ambushed by Tigrerra. Despite its teammate being outnumbered, Macubass crushed Tigrerra and later used its ABSIDS abilities to outmatch Wilda and take his Attribute Energy.
In Ambush, it joined with MAC Spider to fight Knight Percival and Minx Elfin. Aluze focused on Elfin and defeated her while MAC Spider took the Darkus Attribute Energy from Percival.
In Payback, Aluze and Lync battled Hydron and his Dryoid. By staying out of Dryoid's reach, Aluze managed to zone its opponent out and won the first round through its Sky Impact attack. Hydron then caught onto Aluze's strategy. Dryoid successfully knocked Aluze out of the sky and into the ground, whereupon the sudden impact defeated Aluze. Having suffered critical damage from the previous round, Aluze proved to be no match for Dryoid in the final round and was subsequently destroyed by Dryoid while Hydron disposed of Lync with a Death Bomb.
- Ability Cards
- Giga Armor: Transfers 300 Gs from the opponent to Aluze.
- Thunder Stripper: Subtracts 200 Gs from each opponent.
- Sling Boomerang: Subtracts 200 Gs from each opponent.
- Blaster Bind: Nullifies all of the opponent's abilities.
- Air Lance: Subtracts 200 Gs from the opponent.
- Dora Cannon: Adds 400 Gs to Aluze.
- Drive Storm: Nullifies the opponent's Gate Card and subtracts 300 Gs from the opponent.
- Mega Bind: Adds 300 Gs to Aluze.
- Sky Impact: Adds 500 Gs to Aluze.
- Fusion Ability Cards
- Aero Aegis: Nullifies all of the opponent's abilities.
Aluze's underbelly cannon
- Despite supposedly being superior to Altair, Aluze shared many of its faults, such as fairly lightweight armor and reliance on speed and aerial combat situations. Should an opponent reach Aluze, its options were severely limited.
- Aluze's primary weak point seemed to be its underbelly cannon. Damaging it inhibited Aluze's flight capabilities and even could short-circuit it entirely.
- While Aluze was unrivaled in aerial combat, it was nigh useless on the ground.
- Aluze, Dryoid, and Boriates are the only Mechanical Bakugan to have Fusion Abilities.
- Aluze technically never won a fair and concise brawl on-screen; its only two "victories" are in Earth Invaders and Ambush; in the former, Macubass defeats both of their opponents after Aluze is knocked out, and the latter involved the usage of the Vexos Trap Field.
- Aluze is the first Mechanical Bakugan to be destroyed by another Mechanical Bakugan, the second one being Farbros. Both were destroyed by Dryoid.
- Most of the abilities Aluze posesses are upgrades of Altair's abilities: Thunder Striper is an upgraded Spinal Saucer, Mega Bind is an upgrade of Thunder Booster and Sky Impact is an upgrade of Shock Cannon.
- Aluze looks like Altair with Wired's wings attached to it, so it's possible that Aluze was made out of Altair and Wired's parts.