|Season||Bakugan: New Vestroia|
|Previous||All for One|
|Next||A New Beginning (Gundalian Invaders)|
Final Fury (Japanese version: Super! Strongest! Warriors (超！最強！ウォーリアーズ, Chou! Saikyou! Uōriāzu?)) is the fifty-second and final episode of Bakugan Battle Brawlers: New Vestroia. It aired on May 22, 2010 in Canada and March 5, 2011 in Japan.
With the battle against the Alternative Weapon System pressing on, Hydron shows up to lend a hand. Meanwhile, Professor Clay, while inside the lab on the Alternative, receives a video transmission from Neathia, just as Mira and Keith arrive to make one final appeal. Once the Brawlers realize Mira and Keith are missing, they deduce that the siblings may have found a way inside, so Dan uses JetKor to blast a hole in the Alternative while Gus and Marucho stay behind to guard the rear. Gus and Vulcan are nearly beaten, but Hydron steps in and saves them.
Shun suggests they find the power reactor of the Alternative, and having memorized the blueprints of the machine, leads the Brawlers through the Alternative. However, they are all quickly caught in a trap against four mysterious Bakugan that Drago could not recognize (they were from Neathia and Gundalia). While Mira pleads with her father to abandon his evil plans with Zenoheld, Dan and the others destroy the four unknown Bakugan, as well as the Power Reactor.
As they make their escape, Professor Clay saves Mira from falling debris but is trapped on the ship, while Hydron captures his father so that they will both "go down with the ship." Professor Clay returns to his computer and finds that the video he received depicts Bakugan in war. Just then, the ship explodes, killing the three remaining Vexos members. The Resistance goes their separate ways as Keith and Gus thank Dan for showing them the error of their ways. A few weeks later, Marucho has completely repaired Bakugan Interspace and uses Akwimos to test it while Shun uses Hawktor and Dan sticks with Drago. Then they are approached by an unknown boy, who asks them if they're the Brawlers.
- The amount of time it takes Marucho to fix Bakugan Interspace varies between the Japanese, English, and Chinese versions: six weeks in the Japanese version, three weeks in the English version, and one week in the Chinese version.
- Like the final episode of Bakugan Battle Brawlers, the Japanese episode title is named after the season's theme song, Chō! Saikyō! Warriors.
- The Japanese version shows the daily lives of the Resistance's members between the group's disbandment and the epilogue in Interspace:
- Baron and Ace are in a park, where Baron plays ball with his siblings. After he accidentally hits Ace with the ball, an enraged Ace chases him with it.
- Marucho works on repairing Bakugan Interspace while Shun and Alice watch.
- Mira and Keith spend time with each other
- Dan eats curry at Runo's restaurant while Runo and Julie look at him and Drago laughs.