Limulus (リムルス, Rimurusu?) is a horseshoe crab/trilobite-like Bakugan.
It has two massive claws along with a sharp-pointed tail.
Bakugan Official Handbook
Ouch! The sharp spikes on Limulus's back are very sharp-better not touch. That's not all this Bakugan has going for it. Limulus's entire body is cover in heavy-duty armor that's tough to crack.
Bakugan: Ultimate Handbook
Limulus looks like a trilobite, an extinct sea creature with a round shell covering its body. But Limulus is a Bakugan, so it's built to attack its foes. The sharp spikes on its back keeps enemies at bay. Limulus can use the two tentacles that extend from its mouth to capture its opponents. Then it steals the strength from its enemies to make itself more powerful.
Aquos Limulus was used in battle by Christopher and Marucho. Most of Marucho's were defeated in battle and banished to the Doom Dimension.
In episode 1, Ventus, Darkus, and Aquos Limuluses were seen in a lake. Aquos Limulus makes other cameo appearances throughout the season.
A group of them were seen swimming in New Vestroia in Return to New Vestroia.
- Ability Cards
- Holograph Divide: Increases Limulus's G-Power to equal the opponent's. (Aquos)
- Dive Mirage: Limulus moves to another Gate Card, making the Gate Card it goes on nullified. (Aquos)
- Water Refrain: Prevents the opponent from using abilities for a short time. (Aquos)
- Japanese version has more blue eyes
Trading Card Game
- Limulus's name comes from Limulidae, the scientific classification name for horse shoe crabs.