|First appearance||Masquerade Unmasked|
|Voiced by||John Stocker|
Silent Naga is the evolution of Naga after he fully absorbed the Silent Core. He serves as the main antagonist and final boss of Bakugan Battle Brawlers. Though he is technically attribute-less, Naga gains Darkus-like powers due to the Silent Core's abilities.
In Ground Control to Major Dan, he attacked Earth to find Wavern with his troops. After seeing his Hybrid Gatekeepers were being defeated one by one, he decided to face Wavern himself, in The Good, The Bad & The Bakugan.
In GAME OVER, he lost because of Drago's Dextra Attack and was destroyed. Later, Drago took the Silent Core and reconnected it with the Infinity Core to become the Perfect Core of New Vestroia itself.
- Ability Cards
- Sykuria Shield: Nullifies the opponent's ability, unless the ability is very powerful like Aerodragon. (Silent Core)
- Darkus Riot: (Silent Core)
- Bottom Zero: Subtracts 300 Gs from the opponent. (Silent Core)
- Silent Down: Absorbs the opponent's ability. (Silent Core)
- Bakugan Drain: Absorbs the G-Power from defeated Bakugan to Silent Naga. (Silent Core)
- According to Bakugan.com, Naga was sent to the Doom Dimension after his defeat, but he is never seen again, even though the Doom Dimension plays a rather big role in the second arc of Bakugan: Mechtanium Surge.
- He is one of four Bakugan known to have a base G-Power of 1000; Infinity Dragonoid, Lumino Dragonoid, and Reptak are the others.
- Oddly, Naga received a physical toy when his ball form was never seen in the anime, while Silent Naga's ball form was in the anime yet never received a toy.