|Attribute Variations|| Darkus|
|First appearance||Runo Rules|
- 1 Information
- 2 Anime
- 3 Physical Game
- 4 Video Games
- 5 Manga
- 6 Trivia
- 7 References
It is based on the insect the Centipede. It has two pincers that are larger than its head, which can penetrate hard armor. It has two tails that are razor sharp and antennas that sense predators miles away. It travels underground for sneak attacks and has an unbreakable, exoskeleton shell. It has fifteen pairs of legs.
Bakugan Official Handbook
You may want to bug out when you encounter this scary Bakugan. If the sign of all those legs isn't enough to spook you, this creature's giant pincers will have you running for cover.
Bakugan Ultimate Handbook
Don't think you can squash this creepy crawly creature with your shoe-Centipoid is one tough Bakugan. Its hard outer skeleton is like armor. It can slash at opponents with its two razorlike pincers and sharp twin tails. Centipoid can sense an enemy that's miles away using it antennae. Then it digs underground and bursts out of the earth to catch its foe by surprise.
Centipoid is a common Bakugan. It has been used by many Brawlers, but mainly Jewls, who has a Subterra Centipoid as her Guardian Bakugan. Billy Gilbert and Akira also have Subterra Centipoids. Chan Lee and Dan both had Pyrus Centipoids. Runo and Julio had their own Haos Centipoids. Kenji and Masquerade both have a Darkus Centipoid and Alice used a Darkus Centipoid (which she was afraid to use at first) in her battle with Klaus.
Another Darkus Centipoid was used by an illusionary Alice in Masquerade's battle with Exedra. An Aquos Centipoid was seen when Marucho's Aquos Hazard changed Jenny's Subterra Centipoid into one, so it could participate in Marucho's Aquos Quadruple Chain Attack.
- Attractor (Anime): Has two different effects (the brawler decides which effect it does) (Subterra, Darkus)
- Adds an ally Bakugan on another Gate Card to Centipoid's battle.
- Brings an opponent to Centipoid's Gate Card.
- Desert Hole: Moves Centipoid to another Gate Card. (Subterra)
- Spiced Assault: Adds 100 Gs to Centipoid and subtracts 100 Gs from each opponent. (Darkus)
- Grand Down: Nullifies the opponent's Gate Card. (Darkus)
- ???: Brings all opponent Bakugan to Centipoid's Gate Card. (Darkus)
- Aquos Quadruple Chain Attack - Blue Lagoon Force Gate Special: (Requires four Aquos Bakugan on your team to activate) (Aquos)
G-PowersThe listed G-Powers are what we know exist. "N/A" means we do not have any confirmation of a Bakugan existing, not necessarily that none exist. If you have a Bakugan that is not listed here and would like to add it, please upload an image of it and the G-Power for verification.
|Pyrus||540 Gs, 540 Gs (Translucent|
|Subterra||340 Gs (Japan), 500 Gs (Japan), 560 Gs|
Centipoid was released in Series 3 of the Mega Keychain novelties.
In Japan, the Subterra version for BCV-06 and BCV-14 comes with 340 Gs and 500 Gs.
Bakugan Battle Brawlers: Battle Trainer
Centipoid is available in Bakugan Battle Brawlers: Battle Trainer. Darkus Centipoid is unlocked after beating Arena 2.
Bakugan: Defenders of the Core
Centipoid does not make an actual appearance, but is a possible figure in the Collector's Edition of the game.
The Evo Tournament
A Darkus Centipoid appeared as the Guardian Bakugan for a boy named Jack, who nicknamed it "Crawler".
- Centipoid is based off the real world centipede.
- In the anime, Centipoid was seen in every attribute except Ventus.