|Attribute||Subterra, Pyrus, Haos, Ventus|
|First appearance||A Perfect Match|
Manion is a mysterious sphinx with golden armor protecting head, back, and forearms. It is a four-footed creature with sharp terrorizing claws. Soaring with its huge wingspan, it preys on its opponents from above.
Bakugan Official Handbook
The mysterious Manion resembles a sphinx with an elegant face and lean lion's body.
Bakugan: Ultimate Handbook
Manion resembles a sphinx from ancient Egypt, a terrifying and mysterious creature with the body of a lion, face of a human, and wings of an eagle. Golden armor protects Manion from attacks. In battle, Manion will fly above the field and then dive down to target its foe. Then it will slash at its opponent with its sharp claws.
Bakugan Battle Brawlers
Chan Lee, Runo, Julie, Billy, and Akira owned Manions of their respective main attributes. A Ventus Manion was used in Shun Kazami's test set up by Oberus. Klaus had a Subterra Manion in his extensive Bakugan collection.
- Ability Cards
- Earth Power: Adds 50 Gs to Manion. (Subterra)
- Amun-Re: Adds 100 Gs to Manion. (Pyrus)
- Copycat: Manion can copy any ability used by his opponent before. (Subterra)
Manion appears in the pre-ordered Toys R Us version of Bakugan: Battle Brawlers.
- Manion is only available in the Toys R US version of the Bakugan Video Game along with Ravenoid.
- Manion's Ability Card Amon Ray is a possible reference to the Egyptian god, Amun-Re.