|First appearance||A Perfect Match|
Wormquake is a terrifying gigantic earth worm. Its gaping mouth is filled with razor-sharp teeth to bite through anything in its way. It squeezes its enemies using deadly body spikes to subdue and overcome. It maneuvers underground to gain advantage over unsuspected opponents. Wormquake also has the ability to nullify the Gate Card when he is on it.
Bakugan Official Handbook
This is one worm you don't want to use as bait-unless you're trying to capture a really big and scary Bakugan! Wormquake is a gigantic worm that has a huge, scary mouth filled with painfully sharp teeth.
Bakugan: Ultimate Handbook
What do you get when you cross a worm with an earthquake? A giant Bakugan that can really shake up a battle! Its mouth contains rows of terrifying teeth to tear through anything in its path. It can travel underground and then burst through the earth to surprise its foes. Then it squeezes them with the curved spikes on its body.
Billy Gilbert had a Subterra Wormquake. Another Subterra Wormquake was used by an illusionary version of Julie's sister, Daisy, when she was tested by Clayf in episode 29. In that episode, it is shown that Wormquake has a mouth at the end of its tail. In episode 42, a Subterra Wormquake was shown entrapped in earth on the Subterra/Haos plane of Vestroia. Masquerade had a Darkus Wormquake. Another Darkus Wormquake was used by an illusionary Alice in Masquerade's battle with Exedra in episode 36.
- Ability Cards
- Sand Trap: Wormquake can attack everywhere on the field and subtracts 50 Gs from the opponent. (Subterra)
- Spirit Canyon: Copies the opponent Gate Card's effect. (Subterra)
- Grand Down: Nullifies the opponent's Gate Card. (Darkus)
Wormquake is extremely similar to Centipoid. The difference is that Wormquake has a round mouth on the front, that is also lined with teeth. Wormquake is one of the Bakugan not included in Bakugan Battle Brawlers (Video Game).
Its Aquos version comes with 410 Gs.
In Japan, its Subterra version in BCV-01 comes with 350 Gs or 430 Gs.
Trading Card Game
|Image||Card Name||Card Type||Card Series|
|Quick Sand||Copper Gate Card||6/15a|
|Wormquake||Gold Gate Card||12/48b|
|Magnetic Action||Red Ability Card||25/48b|
|Special Boost||Blue Ability Card||38/48b|
|Earth Shutdown||Green Ability Card||41/48d|
|Legends of Earth||Blue Ability Card||BA6|
- Wormquake is physically one of, if not the largest Bakugan in the first season. Because of its immense size, it is usually seen burrowing under the Gate Card upon standing.
- It could be based on the Allghoi Khorkhoi.
- In his ball form, he looks similar to Centipoid.
- It greatly resembles the Yu-Gi-Oh! card "Zone Eater".
- It has a resemblance to a character from Transformers: Dark of the Moon called Driller.