|This article needs pictures.|
Please help us if you have high-quality images.
A Special Attack Bakugan is a Bakugan with a special feature that may range from spinning to double sided to heavy metal.
- Heavy Metal: Have a chrome metal band around the middle of a Bakugan, designed for extra stability.
- Spin/Cyclone/Typhoon/Vortex/Orbit: Have a winding mechanism, top half of the Bakugan spins when opened, designed for knocking other Bakugan off the card. This type of Bakugan usually opens up without being set on a metal Gate Card.
- Element/G-Power Change: Have a wheel, which rotates when opened. Have three printed attribute symbols and G-powers on wheel. The Attribute/G-Power is then changed to that shown on wheel.
- Jumping/Boost: Have a small protruding spot on the bottom of the Bakugan, designed to hop when rolled.
- Turbine/Fly Wheel: Have a small gyroscope in the middle of the ball, a ripcord is used to spin the gyro, which the Bakugan will roll automatically when placed on a flat surface.
- Light Up: The Bakugan lights up, usually with red light.
- Dice Thrower: When the Bakugan opens it throws a die that determines its attribute or G-Power.
- Double Magnet System (ダブルマグネットシステム, Daburu Magunetto Shisutemu?): The Bakugan has two opening positions in the same pod with separate magnets, thus having twice the chance of standing.
Unreleased Special Attacks
Meta Dragonoid, Iron Dragonoid, Mutant Elfin, Flash Ingram, and Cyclone Percival were going to be released as Special Attacks in Bakugan: New Vestroia, but remained unreleased for some reason. Instead, they are released in Bakugan: Mechtanium Surge. Flare Wilda was also never released and does not have a release date yet.
|Alpha Percival Cyclone||700|
|Preyas II||760 (Angelo) 680 (Diablo)|
|Mystic Elico||1 in 6 chance of: 810|
|HM Dual Hydranoid||580|
|HM Delta Dragonoid||670|
|HM Premo Vulcan||680|
|HM Alpha Hydranoid||800|
|HM Infinity Dragonoid||680|
|Element Change Preyas||550|
|G-Power Change Preyas||1 in 3 chance of: 670|
|G-Power Change Elfin||1 in 3 chance of: 700|
|Element Change Elfin||Darkus: 720|
|Jumping Skyress||Subterra: 550|
|Neo Dragonoid Vortex||650|
|Dual Elfin Revolution||1 in 3 chance of: 760|
|Ultra Dragonoid Typhoon||700|