|First appearance||The Wrath Of Wrath Part 1|
|Voiced by||Kedar Brown (ENG)|
Taiten Kusunoki (JP)
Genesis Wrath debuts in The Wrath Of Wrath Part 1. By using his newfound powers, Wrath taints the reputation of the Awesome Brawlers and they are nearly arrested. They visit Marlowe Faustus in hopes of getting answers about Wrath's return, but it's later revealed that he and Wrath have merged during the Bakugan's confrontation with Genesis Dragonoid. The brawlers are arrested and Genesis Wrath proceeds with his plan of merging Vestroia with Earth. He is later confronted by the Awesome Brawlers in The Wrath Of Wrath Part 2, but he easily overpowers them with his new form. By combining their might, the Awesome Brawlers successfully defeat Genesis Wrath, causing him to return to his regular form. After that, the Awesome Brawlers' old Bakugan partners decide to take Wrath back to Vestroia, in the realm of Aquilia so that the healing waters can heal him and possibly separate Wrath and Faustus.
Genesis Wrath features a light in its chest that changes between six colors upon opening before stopping on one, in the Toy/Gate Battling Game the color the light stops on determines the Faction the Bakugan will be for the brawl:
- Pyrus is represented by red light.
- Aquos is represented by dark blue light.
- Haos is represented by light blue light.
- Ventus is represented by green light.
- Darkus is represented by purple light.
- Aurelus is represented by yellow light.
For the Trading Card Game, any All-Faction Character Cards must have their Faction decided by the user of the All-Faction Bakugan during deck building.
|Genesis Wrath Bakulog|
|Card||Image||Faction||B-Power||Damage Rating||Paired BakuCores||Included In|
- Genesis Wrath's ability of willingly switching from human to Bakugan form bears a resemblance to Coredegon from the Legacy series.
- Due to the fact that he and Faustus share the same body, his ball form is never seen in the anime.