|Age||19 (Gundalian Invaders)|
|Voiced by||Takashi Ōhara (Japanese)|
Jeremy Harris (English)
Jesse Glenn (Japanese version: Ethan Glenn (エイザン・グリン, Eizan Gurin?)) is a major character in Bakugan: Gundalian Invaders. He is a Gundalian Ventus brawler and one of the Twelve Orders. He is partnered with Plitheon. Originally loyal to Emperor Barodius, he served as a member of the Gundalian Agents that were sent to infiltrate Bakugan Interspace.
Jesse is a Gundalian actor and poet, he shown to be close his Bakugan partner Plitheon. He loves to read books and often speaks in prose.
When he saw Nurzak and Mason alive, he mistakenly thought they were brought back from the dead.
Bakugan: Gundalian Invaders
Jesse first appears battling children, kidnapping them, and bringing them back to Gundalia.
He brawls against Fabia Sheen. He was supposed to battle Dan Kuso, but Fabia intervenes and brawls in Dan's place. Fabia was about to win until an error in the arena that Ren created (intended for Dan and Drago) affected Fabia and Aranaut, costing her the win. After Ren was revealed to be the enemy, Jesse left, but even after that, Ren still called Jesse a Neathian.
He feared that he would also suffer Lena's fate, which was confirmed as correct that Stoica and Kazarina wanted to blame him for the failure at the second shield, so he ran away in the middle of the night. He was found by Ren, who told him they might be able to redeem themselves if they beat some of the brawlers, so he tag battles with Ren against Fabia and Jake, but loses. He is taken back by Ren where it is shown that Plitheon has always was annoyed by Jesse. He later gets warped away by disappearing; his last words were, "The spotlight has shifted to you, Ren," and disappears in a light. Ren looked away when Jesse disappeared.
He was seen battling against Neathians alongside Lena and Zenet.
He was easily defeated by Phantom Dharak when trying to attack Barodius along with the others.
He later leaves with Ren, Lena, Mason, Zenet, and Nurzak and they all head back to Gundalia.
Bakugan: Mechtanium Surge
Bakugan: Gundalian Invaders
- Ventus Plitheon (Guardian Bakugan)
- Silver Vilantor Gear (Battle Gear)
- Ventus Farakspin
- Pyrus Neo Ziperator (Taken from Linus later taken by Sid, now deceased)
- His design, acting and even his voice is based on a British poet. He quotes William Shakespeare's Macbeth in one episode, and makes a reference to the poem "Requiem for a Fallen Warrior".
- His voice actor, Jeremy Harris, previously voiced Klaus von Hertzon.
- Jesse is the only Gundalian spy not to use his Guardian Bakugan in his first battle seen in the series.
- Jesse, along with Lena, are the only ones to leave something behind after being disposed of. Lena's glasses are left after Kazarina attacks her and Jesse leaves behind his book.
- When he was disposed of, his book was revealed to have blank pages which was odd because before he got disposed of the book had writing inside it.
- He resembles Tower Tycoon Palmer from Pokémon Diamond, Pearl and Platinum. He also resembles Burgh from Pokémon Black and White, with similar hair, similar outfits, similar personalities, and both use green colored monsters.
Jesse has an impressive record, he actually was pretty strong considering he won 56% of his brawls. He also is the only member Minor Twelve Orders to never lose a brawl on Earth. He also managed to beat Shun, who was ranked second in Interspace.
|The Castle Knights (Tag with The Twelve Orders)||Offscreen||Win|
|Unknown Haos Brawler||5||Win|
|Shun Kazami & Linus Claude (Tag with Ren)||11||Win|
|Dan Kuso & Fabia Sheen (Tag with Stoica)||16||Lose|
|Fabia Sheen & Jake Vallory (Tag with Ren)||18||Lose|
|Kazarina & Stoica||18||No Outcome|
|Nurzak & Fabia Sheen (Tag with Kazarina, Stoica, Lena & Zenet)||32||Win|
|Castle Knights (Tag with Lena & Zenet)||35-36||Win|
|Ren Krawler||37||No Outcome|
|Barodius, Stoica & Airzel (Tag with Zenet, Lena, Mason, The Brawlers & The Castle Knights)||37-38||Lose|